Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mary Baker Eddy:The Years of Discovery, by Robert Peel


I found it online for $5.00 at half.com, from Motor City Books. It looks worn from the outside, but the pages are very crisp and don't look to have been read much. I think Motor City Books said that the book was published sometime during the early 1970's, but I don't remember the exact year. The book says "fifth publish 1971" So I guess it was published in 1971.
This book as seen from the title is a biography on Mary Baker Eddy, the first of a set of three, by Robert Peel. I haven't read much of the book yet, but so far I  really like it! It tells you alot about the history of Mrs. Eddy and 19th century America. It is a good book! I like it alot! I look forward to reading more!

No comments:

Post a Comment